John C. Jarrett II, M.D.
Marion High School, Marion Indiana
Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago,
Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology
- Dr. Jarrett has been treating couples with impaired fertility
and doing IVF for over 20 years.
- Dr. Jarrett performed the first successful IVF procedure in
Indiana. He also performed the first successful GIFT and
ZIFT procedures in Indiana.
- He achieved the first successful pregnancy from the use of cryo-preserved
embryos in Indiana.
- Started the IVF Program at Women's Hospital in 1985.Initiated
the IVF, GIFT, ZIFT, egg and embryo cryo-preservation programs,
the egg and embryo donation programs, and the Program for the
Preservation of Reproductive Potential.
- Has performed more ART procedures than anyone in Indiana, and has surpassed the 11,000 mark for babies he has helped couples conceive.
- Dr. Jarrett writes extensively and co-authored the book The
- Dr. Jarrett is an RYT-200 certified yoga teacher and serves on the board of A Better Way, a non-profit organization focused on bringing yoga to high schools in the Indianapolis area.
and his wife Lisa have seven children. His hobbies include
golf, yoga, his family, and gardening.
View Dr Jarrett's Curriculum Vitae
© 2005 Jarrett Fertility