John C. Jarrett II, M.D.
Marion High School, Marion Indiana
Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago,
Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology
- Dr. Jarrett has been treating couples with impaired fertility
and doing IVF for over 20 years.
- Dr. Jarrett performed the first successful IVF procedure in
Indiana. He also performed the first successful GIFT and
ZIFT procedures in Indiana.
- He achieved the first successful pregnancy from the use of cryo-preserved
embryos in Indiana.
- Started the IVF Program at Women's Hospital in 1985.Initiated
the IVF, GIFT, ZIFT, egg and embryo cryo-preservation programs,
the egg and embryo donation programs, and the Program for the
Preservation of Reproductive Potential.
- Has performed more ART procedures than anyone in Indiana, and has surpassed the 11,000 mark for babies he has helped couples conceive.
- Dr. Jarrett writes extensively and co-authored the book The
- Dr. Jarrett is an RYT-200 certified yoga teacher and serves on the board of Indy Yoga Movement, a non-profit organization focused on bringing yoga to high schools in the Indianapolis area.
- Check it out: http://fox59.com/2014/03/19/new-nonprofit-in-indianapolis-brings-free-yoga-to-public-schools/#axzz2wORWX28a
and his wife Lisa have seven children. His hobbies include
golf, yoga, his family, and gardening.
View Dr Jarrett's Curriculum Vitae
© 2005 Jarrett Fertility